On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 09:18:27PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> =- Jeffrey Watts wrote on Fri 28.Mar'08 at  1:48:00 -0500 -=
>
> > Anyhow, I'm going against my better judgment to try to explain
> > this to you again.

	And I am going against my better judgement against feeding
	the trolls.

	Rado,

	For the past few months you have eaten my bandwidth and cost me
	time (and in my business, time is money) wading through your
	posts in the hope that there might be some hidden nugget
	of value buried within.

	Time after time I have been disappointed to find that my
	initial hunches were right and it's just more wasted
	bandwidth.

	I am now joining James in procmail'ing your posts to
	a black hole for a month.

	You just don't take the hints.  You don't listen and/or
	learn.  You are doing nothing but wasting my time, yet
	again.

	Please, save the bandwidth and the time for everyone else
	on this list by not replying to this message.

	See you in a month.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.