  From: "John R. Dennison"
  To: netrek-dev at lists.netrek.org
  Subject: Re: [netrek-dev] merit of code
  Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:47:25 -0500

  On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 09:18:27PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
  > =- Jeffrey Watts wrote on Fri 28.Mar'08 at 1:48:00 -0500 -=
  >
  > > Anyhow, I'm going against my better judgment to try to explain
  > > this to you again.

  And I am going against my better judgement against feeding
  the trolls.

  Rado,

  For the past few months you have eaten my bandwidth and cost me
  time (and in my business, time is money) wading through your
  posts in the hope that there might be some hidden nugget
  of value buried within.

  Time after time I have been disappointed to find that my
  initial hunches were right and it's just more wasted
  bandwidth.

  I am now joining James in procmail'ing your posts to
  a black hole for a month.

  You just don't take the hints. You don't listen and/or
  learn. You are doing nothing but wasting my time, yet
  again.

  Please, save the bandwidth and the time for everyone else
  on this list by not replying to this message.

  See you in a month.

  John

  --
  "I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
  As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when

  "My other computer is your windows box."
  Ralf Hildebrandt
  trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not
  fun.
  << 1.2.dat >>