Well, we're kind of talking about two things here.  The two voices
that have spoken up are both those of people who were offering code.
Rado is not, he's proposing organization and that "others" do
"things".

There's a big difference.  I do not doubt that you found resistance to
your changes - Netrek (especially Bronco) has always been resistant to
change.  Some argue that's a weakness, some a strength.  However I
personally think it's wrong to dismiss ideas out of hand.

However, we're really not talking about the kind of situation you went
through.  We're talking about someone with a pathological need to get
the last word and argue.

Here's a link to a classic site.  I think he's "Tireless Rebutter":
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/tirelessrebutter.htm

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a