  From: "Mark Mielke"
  Subject: Re: [netrek-dev] merit of code
  Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:28:04 -0400

  Just like any other open source project - "cool things" are not
  always
  desired. If you went to the Linux kernel list and presented yourself
  the
  same as Rado, demanding for somebody in authority to offer volunteers
  work on your favourite whizbang feature, the reaction would be far
  more
  hostile than we see here.

  There are people that put up, and there are people that talk. As far
  as
  I am concerned, James has been putting up. I find myself continuously
  confused over what Rado is asking for (over months or years?), and
  see
  him being critical of James and existing process. My first reaction
  will
  definitely be to challenge Rado under these circumstances.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?