On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 04:42:10AM -0500, John R. Dennison wrote:

> 	Currently there is no side-by-side preview for all
> 	servers visible at once; I change the tree configuration
> 	to do so when I have a few free moments.  Click on the server
> 	name to view utilization graphs; click on the graph to see
> 	daily, weekly, monthly and yearly averages or choose the time
> 	scale from the "Presets" drop-down box.

	This has been corrected to display all 3 server's graphs;
	you can choose a different time-scale from the "Presets"
	drop-down and it will re-display the graphs with the
	chosen time-scale instead of having to do it individually
	for each server.  You can still click on any of the
	graphs to see hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
	averages.

	There is an issue with averages for continuum; I believe it
	is due to such low server utilization.  I will need to
	look into that another time.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.