> This branch still doesn't work on Linux, and I've not yet figured out
> why.  The symptom is that the client is given a stream of about 6000
> bytes of zeroes, instead of the Netrek protocol packets.  The overall
> size seems about right.

I've had RL work drop an ugly issue on my head. I have not had free
time to work on this as much as I would like.

Have you attempted a compile on the mac? Work on the mac?

I can duplicate this bevior on linux as well. I'm hoping the weekend
things will settle down and I can put some time in with the debugger.

--
Bob Tanner <basic at us.netrek.org>
Key fingerprint = F785 DDFC CF94 7CE8 AA87 3A9D 3895 26F1 0DDB E378