On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:48:19AM +0200, Niclas Fredriksson wrote:

> Working as intended the way the tea bag, the slinky, Coke and USA are
> working as intended.
>
> Well, maybe USA is a bad example.

	Now now, be nice.

> PS This mailinglist should be reconfigured to have the list address as
> reply-to.

	Seconded.  James can you please fix this?

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.