On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 04:00:37AM -0500, John R. Dennison wrote:
> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:48:19AM +0200, Niclas Fredriksson wrote:
> > PS This mailinglist should be reconfigured to have the list address as
> > reply-to.
>
> 	Seconded.  James can you please fix this?

Declined.  Code developers' mailing lists are like this for several
reasons which I won't go into.  Google for "reply-to considered harmful.

If you want a Netrek list that *does* have reply-to munging, use
netrek-forever.  Everyone here should be on that by now, unless you wish
to ignore your user base.

If your mail client hasn't got a "reply to all", then upgrade.  On mutt
the button is "g".