On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 09:37:30PM -0500, Zachary Uram wrote:

> I agree with you Michael - good points. Please restore the original
> code server admins.

	Please push a patch that restores original behavior and *then*
	ask for it to be put back in place.

	You *do* understand that this doesn't affect the only server
	that gets any activity to speak of, right?

							John
--
This is all happening because my father didn't buy me a train set as a kid.

-- Warren Buffett, joking about his decision to buy a railroad, the Burlington
Northern Santa Fe Corporation, New York Times, 4 November 2009