On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 09:50:51PM -0500, Mark Mielke wrote:

> In many games, design intent is later exposed as not providing optimal
> play. That's why games such as C&C will adjust the specs for units with
> each patch release. Design intent does not guarantee optimal play.
> Analysis of play, and careful evolution based on user feedback provides
> for optimal play. A bug may or may not affect optimal play. Did you
> notice the difference?

	The only server to see any meaningful amount of usage isn't
	affected; this is truly a non-issue.

							John

--
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of
a person or animal is at stake.  Society's punishments are small compared

-- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968), civil-rights leader