G'day Andrew,

I gave it another try just then.

Can you tell me how I can set up my own instance so that I can make
code changes?

I like the context sensitive buttons.

The Quick Find didn't stop happening, but the app did get the
keystrokes eventually.

I think the Quick Start guide should be more obvious.  Tab won't be
communicated easily.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/