I don't remember exactly, it's been decades, but I think there isn't one.
You don't get to see other ship's tractors in Bronco, so that information
is not sent.   I think the tractor field in the you packet is the target of
your tractor.

Only Paradise displayed tractors of other ships.  It split from the bronco
codebase before SP2.  So I think it's a paradise specific packet or one of
the non-SP large packets that give full enemy info that allows this.

It would be possible to mostly deduce tractors from ship motion.