Hey,

Most of you probably don't care, but I will be on vacation for the next 2.5
weeks.  So any email to me regarding Netrek issues (www, ftp, servers, etc)
might go unanswered for some time.

Anyway, as some of you may already know, I have been working on several
projects to help revitalize Netrek.  One of them is a completely redesigned
and newbie-friendly Netrek home page.  I'm annoyed to have been unable to
finish it yet, but I'd like to go ahead and publish the URL to this list
to get some feedback.  Note that vast portions of unfinished areas have
been blocked off, but you should get the general idea of the layout and
features available.  Comments are welcome.

http://w1.netrek.org/beta/test.php

Please do not publish this URL to the general public.

Thanks to Karthik for providing help and resources.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2