This is from the crossfire development group:

<snip>

>  Couple questions:
> 1) Is the source for the metaserver server side readily available?  I didn't
> search that hard.
> 2) Is the netrek license compatible with crossfire?  I downloaded the vanilla
> server, but didn't see any license file there.
<snip>

I answered 1, but what is the status of 2? Did we ever get everything GPL'd or
what is the license. I remember James(?) Dave(?) Tom(?) trying to track down
some of the original authors for a license confirmation. Whatevery happend to
that?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500