Another antisocial behaviour is turning up and I'm receiving complaints
about it.  Player leaves one of the T-Mode teams and joins a third race
just after T-Mode is lost, but enough players join eventually to make
T-Mode work; provided they were all on the same team.

This persistence of the player who apparently wants to play on the other
race reduces the enjoyment of the game for the remaining players.

In mail I've received this comment;

"One change I'd like to see is that if there is a majority of
people aready on two teams (obviously waiting for T) then
all incoming people must select between the two teams."

Is this necessary?  Should the race choice be set by the first two
people who join an empty server?