On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 08:44:01AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:

> "One change I'd like to see is that if there is a majority of
> people aready on two teams (obviously waiting for T) then
> all incoming people must select between the two teams."
>
> Is this necessary?  Should the race choice be set by the first two
> people who join an empty server?

There has been a strong tendency to reduce the flexibility of the game to
discourage stupid player behavior.  I think that's just plain silly.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2