BRMH is maintained by Karthik Arumugham karthik at arumugham.com.  You will
need to talk to him first.

Then you will need to submit the public key file generated by mkkey.
There should be two plain text files named something like
"brmh-sparc-openbsd" and "brmh-sparc-openbsd.secret".  Send a copy of the
"brmh-sparc-openbsd" file (not the secret file) to this list.  Also
upload the static and dynamic BRMH binaries to
ftp://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/incoming/ and email me (ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu)
the MD5 checksums.

COW is maintained by Kurt Siegl (http://cow.netrek.org).

Paradise/TedTurner are maintained by me.  Contact me via personal email
if you want to build those clients.