On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Dave Ahn wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 03:21:57PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> >
> > I see that the maxkills stats say 'pl' where they should have 'me'.  But once
> > that's is fixed, do you still think it won't work?
>
> I'll have to look at the old code first.  I know that I had two full verisons
> of that update function for some reason.

The old code used the ltd_* functions to get player stats instead of using the
p_stats structure.  It looks like p_stats are no longer usefull when LTD is
enabled.

So I changed it to fill in p_stats using the ltd_* functions.  That way the
bulk of the code is the same between ltd and non-ltd versions.  Having two
seperate but nearly identical functions that need to be kept in sync is a bad
coding practice.