Hey I'm sort of working on an xtrekrc editor for COW.

It's in a very preliminary state at this point, and I
haven't written a line of code yet (I'm just laying
down the UI with glade).

Eventually I plan on having at least a keymap editor
and a means for changing all the different client options
I think are important.

My main objective is to get it running in windows.
I'll be using the gtk library which has already been ported
to it (as has gimp).

gerard