On Monday 26 November 2001 08:38, Gerard Lim wrote:
> Aside from that, anyone know why all the checked out cow source
> files are read-only?  I can commit changes though...

I once set the watch on the repository which causes this. Unfortunately, I
have no clue how to remove it again :-( And now after moving the repository
to sourceforge it probably even harder to reset it.

To overcome it you need to call

	cvs edit

on all the files you are going to change. This sets it to writeable till you
commit the changes.

> Also, what's the name of the Vanilla server module for CVS ?  :)

The server is located on an other CVS server.

Kurt

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl at freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017