--- James Cameron <quozl at us.netrek.org> wrote:
> Really?  Okay, as a general principle you open the
> page in a web
> browser, then click on an edit button, and you get
> the page content in a
> text box, you edit it, and press submit.  It is all
> done in the web
> browser.

Okay. I edited the emacs Wiki.

> Perhaps you didn't turn on font-lock mode.  When
> editing a C source
> file, are all the keywords different colours?  If
> not, try turning on
> font-lock mode.  There's a menu option for it, a
> command, or edit your
> .emacs file.  Mine is attached.  It turns on
> font-lock mode by default.

Okay. That was my problem. Although I have no clue
what is font-lock to begin with so had no idea I was
supposed to turn it on?

I edited the Wiki at the WAY end, saying you need to
turn it on to see the changes. I even used your file
below so I know how to turn it on using .emacs ;-P.

> (custom-set-variables
>  '(global-font-lock-mode t nil (font-lock)) )

Jimmy