>From: Rado S <regrado at web.de>
>What's the typical _general_ scenario for the most promising turnout
>case you're trying to cover (if you don't want to give away secret
>details about the specific netrek campaign [security by obscurity?])?

To promote Netrek, the game as a whole, through a single point of
distribution.

>Remember how we (re-)learned about your private investments with
>your solo campaigning efforts of which apparently nobody else knew?

Perhaps you just learned about this.  I have been in discussion with many
people about my campaigning since the beginning.  Much of it through rgn,
email and in discussions on servers.

-Joe

Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!