On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 09:39:54PM +0200, Rado S wrote:

> For what is still open: see post of Bill.
>  I asked him in #netrek about it, but before repeating here again:
>  this has already been covered before in the thread starters
> (general and personalized), see archive.

	The archive is mailman/pipermail based, and is not searchable.

	Summarize or provide a URL.

> My role is "interested member, willing to do something about
> bringing netrek styles together": united we're stronger.
>
> > Outside of the dev list and #netrek I have never seen you on a
> > server nor has anyone else I have spoken with.
>
> So?
> Has this any influence on the validity of logic?

	Actually, yes.

> > How can someone restructure a gaming community if they are
> > disconnected from the game and never play?
>
> By long-time listening to what has (not) happened over the years,
> while netrek was alive and hibernating thereafter.
> The ideas are old (from the time when I started with netrek), but I
> still remember them.

	So, basically you are a non-player and are completely and
	fully removed from the player base, therefore not having
	any understanding of what's going on from a player's
	perspective?  Please correct me if I am wrong.

	And note I am referring to the bronco player base, as at the
	moment it is the only one that matters due to it being the
	only viable style of the game currently being played by the
	masses.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.