On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 05:15:27PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> - I listed as owners of SF project: Dave, Kurt, James, Carlos, Bob.
> 	To which you stated "No, see the project definition on SF."
> 	- what exactly should I look for? I copied the "admin" list
> 	from there, or what "definition" do you mean?

You didn't say "Project Admins" at the time, you said owners.  To me,
the owners of the SourceForge project are the members, since any of them
may commit code.

I agree that the "Project Admins" are Dave Ahn, James Cameron, Kurt
Siegl, Bob Tanner and Carlos Villalpando.

At the moment the members of the SourceForge project don't include you,
probably because you haven't needed to contribute any code to a source
repository kept there.

I don't see the membership of the SourceForge project as being very
significant, since:

(a) many of the source repositories are no longer maintained on
SourceForge,

(b) many of the file releases are done using netrek.org rather than
SourceForge.