On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:22:20PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> Raising the threshold just a little makes it harder for simpletons
> to just change a few simple things to give them an advantage and
> reduces the number of people capable of cheating, just because it
> isn't as easily possible anymore.

I will not lie to the simpletons by creating a perception of security.

I'd prefer to have simpletons rather than experts, attempting to cheat,
since it will be more obvious and detectable on average.  By lowering
the threshold it makes it easier to notice cheating.

I know of no way to avoid this kind of cheating, short of being in total
control of the player's computer.  That isn't possible.  Unless you can
produce a model that would work, your views are noise.