On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:49:26PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> Wow, I forgot about this answer, and now that I found it again, I
> wonder why you reacted the way you did [...]

You can waste a lot of our time by analysing our reactions.  I advise
against analysis.  There is no way for you to know the circumstances in
which I've replied.

> What kind of reaction to this response of yours have you expected?

I had no expectations.  None.  I don't write a response based on
expectations.  If I do, then I'm gaming in text.  I'm here to code and
play Netrek, not to entertain your mail addiction.  I call a spade a
spade.  I suspect you cannot.  Next question?