On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 08:39:19PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> ... but at the same time you reject responsiblity and commitment to
> pick up or establish an official representative role [...]

Yes, I reject any responsibility to you to pick up or establish an
official representative role.  Not sure what you mean by commitment, but
I guess you meant "lack commitment".

Then you go on to define the role:

> to respond to requests as needed,
> make judgement calls more explicit and public to establish a
> "conforming client + server" system (technical and social)
> to extend your fairness to _all_ users independent of their client?

That's an fascinating role.  It would involve quite a lot of work and
challenge.  The role would be sociological and political.  Have you
anyone available to fill this role?  The role does not interest me.
Maybe you should ask Zach?

> Are you into a common netrek or just James Cameron netrek and don't
> care what others do?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that question.