On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 11:05:58AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 08:41:19PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> > since a generic addressing failed in the past,
>
> When?  Cite reference.  Give link to archive.

Is there some sort of catastrophic emergency in the Netrek community
that I am not aware of?  I see activity on the lists, notices of game
stats for clue games, and no reports of major problems or issues that
have been brought specifically to my attention (as I have stated often
in the past, best direct way to reach me PRIVATELY is at ahn at
romulus.netrek.org).

Andrew Bressen and Joe Evango have graciously volunteered to help
maintain the netrek.org home page, and I am coordinating some
infrastructure related issues with them.

There are some other infrastructure changes I have on my TODO list, but
frankly I am rather busy at the moment, and I don't think these changes
have any measurable impact on the current state of the community.

If anyone has a specific concern or request regarding the netrek.org
infrastructure, please feel free to contact me directly.

Dave