Your positive contributions are being overwhelmed by the big negatives
you bring to this mailing list.  You have tons of ideas but very
little support from the community.  Your exhausting persistence in
promoting them despite a lack of enthusiasm from anyone else only
seems to serve to annoy people.  I'm not sure if the lack of support
is due to the inadequacy of the ideas themselves or the poor manner in
which you promote them.  I suspect the latter more than the former.

This is a meritocracy, and when faced by a lack of support for your
ideas you need to either implement them yourself (and thus let the
ideas stand on their own merit) or stop complaining that others won't.
 Leaders in the geek community aren't leaders because they shout the
loudest - they're leaders because they get things done.  In this
community, "getting things done" generally means contributing new code
or fixing old code.  Thus my comment about producing code.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a