By responding to every sentence I wrote you kind of missed my point,
but I do appreciate that you feel the need to explain your views.  You
see, this kind of "explaining your views" is your problem.  You keep
explaining them over and over again until people either ignore you or
make fun of you.  Most of the developers that still respond to you are
obviously not taking you seriously at all, and your continued
onslaught of comments only serves to make it worse.

I don't see you as a bad person, my personal opinion is that your
communication techniques are very flawed and backfire on you.  You've
been a good cheerleader for Paradise - but it's clear that your
efforts here aren't helpful.

In this case, the point of my comments was to make the statement that
you need to stop replying to everything that's said to you - you need
to make your point and move on.  You do not move on.  You go quiet for
a month or so, then post, post, post there it comes again.  Anyhow,
I'm going against my better judgment to try to explain this to you
again.  I must admit that my earlier posts were a bit too laden with
pique to be very constructive.

Please take my words into consideration.  I do not intend to have an
ongoing discussion about this with you, so you ought to spare your
usual wall of text.  :)

Jeffrey.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Rado S <list2rado at gmx.de> wrote:

>  ... because always the same respond 1st and/or only.
>  Maybe I'm mistaken and the list actually consists of only a handful
>  of people to always run into the same. In that case I'm again sorry.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a