On Tuesday 28 February 2012 22:13, Zachary Uram wrote:
> Commercial use is fine as long as you follow the license terms
> so it shouldn't have to go under non-free.

And the license (copyright.h) explicitly says it can't be used commercially. :-)=
The license is a BSD-like license, with one exception, it has a "without fee" clause, which is a no commercial clause.
That single clause makes it a Non-free program, and force us to have it in the non-free section.

So to rephrase my question:
Is there any plans to attempt to remove the "and without fee", thus making the client and server Free Software?
If you did, I believe it would also end up in Debian and gNewSense.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
web site,   http://www.solbu.net